We do have products that are Patent Pending and are marked with “Patent Pending” logo in our shop. We do enforce our patents and will seek damages if a website is found to be coping, posting, sale, or send our products. This includes but are not limited to our designs, measurements, and other factors in our products.
IracingIflag follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Note that IracingIflag has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
IracingIflag does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Some products we sale are gathered from other 3d printing sites. We may or may not have altered these products for our customer needs. We do everything we can to give credit to the original designer.
In cases where we do use other stl and other files to do 3d printing. You are not paying for the design work but paying IracingIflag to 3d print the object, assemble the product, program the product, and test the product, and ship it to you.
The “Firmware” to run the Visual Flag System is protected by copyright and has been filed with the U.S. Copyright Office.
- Under this End User License Agreement (the “Agreement”), Iracingiflag (the “Vender”) grants to the user (the “Licensee”) a non-exclusive and non-transferable license (the “License”) to use IRIF (the “Software”)
- “Software” includes the executable computer programs, the source code and any related printed, electronic and online documentation and any other files that may accompany the product. This includes the programming on the mainboard.
- Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of the Software remain exclusively with the Vender. Intellectual property rights include the look and feel of the Software. This Agreement constitutes a license for use only and is not in any way a transfer of ownership rights to the Software.
- The Software may be loaded onto no more than one computer. A single copy may be made for backup purposes only.
- The rights and obligations of this Agreement are personal rights granted to the Licensee only. The Licensee may not make available the Software for use by one or more third parties.
- The Software may not be modified, reverse-engineered, or de-compiled in any manner through current or future available technologies.
- Failure to comply with any of the terms under the License section will be considered a material breach of this Agreement and legal action may be taken against the parties involved in the breach of this Agreement.
- The original purchase price paid by the Licensee will constitute the license fee and is the full consideration for this Agreement. (The purchase of the Iracingiflag Product)
Limitation of Liability
- The Software is provided by the Vender and accepted by the Licensee “as is”. Liability of the Vender will be limited to a maximum of the original purchase price of the Iracingiflag Product within the products warranty policy posted on the Iracingiflag website. The Vender will not be liable for general, special, incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, loss of production, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, or any other business or economic disadvantages suffered by the Licensee arising out of the use or failure to use the Software.
- The Vender makes no warranty expressed or implied regarding the fitness of the Software for a particular or that the Software will be suitable or appropriate for the specific requirements of the Licensee.
- The Vender does not warrant that use of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Licensee accepts that the software in general is prone to bugs and flaws within an acceptable level as determined in the industry.
Warrants and Representations
- The Vender warrants and represents that it is the copyright holder of the programming used to make the Software function on Iracingiflag Products and the hardware that is used to make the Iracingiflag product. The Vender warrants and represents that granting the license to use this Software is not in violation of any other agreement, copyrighted, or applicable statue.
- All terms, conditions and obligations of this Agreement will be deemed to be accepted by the Licensee (“Acceptance”) on installation of the Software.
- The term of this Agreement will begin on Acceptance and is perpetual
- This Agreement will be terminated and the License forfeited where the Licensee has failed to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement or is in breach of this Agreement. On termination of this Agreement for any reason, the Licensee will promptly destroy the Software or stop using the Software for personal or other use.
- The Vender will be free of liability to the Licensee where the Vender is prevented from executing its obligations under this Agreement in whole or in part due to Force Majeure, such as earthquake, typhoon, flood, fire, and war or any other unforeseen and uncontrollable event where the Vender has taken any and all appropriate action to mitigate such event.
- If any legal action is required, the Licensee agrees to reimburse the Vender for all legal fees or other fees due to damages to the Licensee being in violation of this Agreement.
- The Licensee will only use the Software with Iracingiflag products.
- No commercial use is allowed without written permission from the Vender.
- The Vender will not be expected to fix or repair the Licensee computer, hardware, software, or any other device the Licensee is running the Software on. The Vender is free from all liability the Software or Hardware may cause to the Licensee computer or other devices.
- The Parties to this Agreement submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Iowa for the enforcement of this Agreement or any arbitration award or decision arising from this Agreement. This Agreement will be enforced or construed according to the laws of the State of Iowa.
- This Agreement can only be modified in writing signed by both the Vender and the Licensee.
- This Agreement does not create or imply any relationship in agency or partnership between the Vender and the Licensee.
- Headings are inserted for the convenience of the parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement. Words in this singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine gender include the feminine gender and vice vera. Words in the neuter gender include the masculine gender and the feminine gender and vice versa.
- If any term, covenant, condition or provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, it is the parties’ intent that such provision be reduced in scope by the court only to the extent deemed necessary by the court to render the provision reasonable and the remainder of the provisions of this Agreement will in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated as a result.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties. All understandings have been included in this Agreement. Representations which may have been made by any party to this Agreement may in some way be inconsistent with this final written Agreement. All such statements are declared to be of no value in this Agreement. Only the written terms of this Agreement will bind the parties.
- This Agreement and the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement apply and are binding upon the Vender’s successors and assigns.
All notices to the Vender under this Agreement are to be provided at the following address:
Iracingiflag: 1425 Pioneer Rd, Des Moines, IA 50320